Reading progress update: I've read 27%.

Halloween Tales - Lisa Morton, Michael Paul Gonzalez, Hal Bodner, Terry M. West, Janet Joyce Holden, John Palisano, David Winnick, R.B. Payne, Steven W. Booth, Tim Chizmar, Robin Wyatt Dunn, Xach Fromson, Nancy Holder

I received a copy of Halloween Tales from Terry M. West in return for an honest review. Thank you Terry!

I plan to read Halloween Tales inbetween other full novels or when I just fancy a short story instead of a full novel. I will update this review as I read each individual story with a short opinion and rating on each. Once I have completed the full collection I will rate and review the book as a whole.

1. The Devil Came to Mamie's on Hallowe'en by Lisa Morton - (3 stars)
This was a good story but cmon, that poor cat :( I enjoyed Leona's fire and determination in the end.

2. Worth the Having by Michael Paul Gonzalez - (1 star)
Can't say I was keen on this one at all. The sexual aspect felt like it was put in for shock factor and was over the top, it just didn't add anything to the story. There was nothing as to who and why, we were just expected to read and believe without any explanation given at all.

3. Donuts by Hal Bodner - (5 stars)
This was so fun to read, I swear I was smiling the whole way through this one. It was imaginative and entertaining.

4. The Hairy Ones by Terry M. West - (4 stars)
Short, to the point and perfect for Halloween! I actually felt a little sorry for Nora despite the fact what they were doing was wrong.

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web