12% done with Eight Deadly Kisses: A Dark Chapter Press Anthology

Eight Deadly Kisses: A Dark Chapter Press Anthology - Erica Chin, Audrey E.L. Coots, C.A. Viruet, Alice J. Black, Sharon L Higa, Fiona Dodwell, D.A. Chaney, David Basnett, Veronica Smith, Jack Rollins

Dark Chapter Press and the writers gathered in this anthology have committed to supporting CAMFED, a charity providing education for girls and young women in Africa, to build brighter futures and to encourage the development of female leaders. All money received by Dark Chapter Press from sales of Eight Deadly Kisses will be donated to CAMFED.

You can find out more about the CAMFED campaign at the following links: Dark Chapter Press to Support CAMFED and Our new charity anthology is now unleashed on Kindle

Evil does not consider, or discriminate, it simply selects its target, stalks, and strikes. Evil is a concept in which the sexes are equal. We’re all fair game.

Eight Deadly Kisses: A Dark Chapter Press Anthology

I'll update as I read each story and give a little detail about my opinion of each below.

1 - Night Terrors by Audrey E. L. Coots - 4 stars

That was a great start to the collection. A very well written creepy little tale. If they are all this good this is going to be a great collection of stories.

Reviews also posted to my blog: Scarlet's Web